Interfaith Theologian

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Photo History with N.T. Wright

Yesterday, I officially ended my academic career at The Ecumenical Institute of Theology at St. Mary's Seminary & University, which is the only institute of its kind in the Roman Catholic tradition and exists under the oversight of the Sulpician community. Among the graduates was none other than Rev. N.T. Wright, who received an honorary doctorate. I found an older photograph of the two of us back in 2008 when he was invited to deliver the institute's 40th anniversary lecture, and thought I'd simply post the two.


                                                                                2012

     
                                                                             2008

No comments:

Post a Comment